All announcement relate to career and work opportunity at GoSnoop.
Job vacancy and availability listing. Career development. And related announcement.
BE PART OF THAILAND’S FIRST OUTDOOR ADVENTURE DETECTIVE GAME COMPANY
Join GoSnoop, an exciting Startup in Thailand that build it’s company by promoting fun culture, recreative activity, a love of discovery and teamwork. Now recruiting for a fun team member to join it’s growing family.
We are a young multicultural startup based in Bangkok with a very flexible work arrangement. Our mission is to redefining how traveller experience local culture and how friends, family or colleagues create a fun bonding experience. By combining local discoveries and mystery solving game, GoSnoop creates a new category of product for our locals, tourist and corporate customers.
WHAT WILL YOU DO AS OUR BRAND PROMOTER
- Manage our branding and promotional materials (both online and offline)
- Thoroughly understand our products and services to inform potential customers
- Post about our products/services online (e.g. social media and forums)
- Create, share and respond to online reviews
- Participate in trade shows as a spokesperson for our company
- Network and build trusting relationships with potential customers
- Monitor online comments and respond
- Develop and maintain promotional partners (Travel agencies, hotels, restaurants)
- Track customers’ preferences and suggest advertising and positioning ideas
- Track and report on competitors’ marketing activities
- Assist in organizing marketing events
- Assist in game operation to understand customer needs
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Fluent in Thai and English
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven passion of building a brand and an understanding of consumer behavior
- Strong social media presence on multiple platforms
- Experience creating online content
- Professional and “can do” attitudes
- An outgoing, friendly personality, and a desire to meet new people
- Experience in tourism or event planning industry is highly desirable
- A Bachelor in Marketing or relevant degree is a plus
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+66) 0 98 279 3790