(Please read carefully as they set out our respective rights and obligations. Once you begin your tour, by default, you accept these terms and conditions.)
Once GoSnoop confirms your booking, a contract is made between GoSnoop and you upon the terms and conditions set out below. GoSnoop hereinafter referred to as 'we', will only confirm your booking once we have received full payment for your game.
- Once full payment is made you will be allocated a place/places on the particular game and a confirmation emailed to you. This is your confirmation of booking. This should be printed and saved for your own reference.
- Once you begin your game, you accept and abide by these terms and conditions.
- We accept no responsibility for incorrect email or inability to deliver email. If your confirmation does not arrive on time or at all, then you must ask us to resend the email confirmation of the tours you have paid for.
- All internet bookings will be confirmed by email.
- We reserve the right to sell any places reserved without full payment or a deposit.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to check the accuracy of dates booked upon receipt of their game itinerary.
- There is no insurance cover included in the price of the ticket.
- We take no responsibility for any injuries or loss to you incurred whilst you are taking part in any optional activities that are outside our all inclusive package. We accept no responsibility for the theft, loss or damage to personal belongings at any time during the duration of your tour.
- Cancellation Policy - General Booking
1. Cancellation of your booking must be in writing through the submission of the cancellation form (here) or by email your intention to cancel your booking to email@example.com
2. You are entitled to a full refund if you provide us with cancellation notice 48 hours prior to your booked session start time.
3. You are entitled to a 50% refund if you provide us with cancellation notice 24 hours prior to your booked session start time. No refunds will be granted for any cancellation after 24 hours.
4. You can choose to change your game slot to another date (subject to availability). Permission to do these 48 hours before start is subject to 200 baht per person fee and is entirely at the discretion of the GoSnoop Management.
5. If the reason for your cancellation is covered under your insurance policy, you may be able to make a claim under that policy.
- Cancellation Policy - Private Session
1. Cancellation of your booking must be in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You are free to cancel your booking with no penalty up until 48 hours prior to the Game starting time
2. Any cancellation or adjustment can be made. Permission to do these 48 hours before the start is subject to a fee and is entirely at the discretion of the GoSnoop Management.
3. No refunds will be granted for any cancellation or alteration of the event after 48 hours prior to the Game start time.
4. If the reason for your cancellation is covered under your insurance policy, you may be able to make a claim under that policy.
- Cancellation Policy - General Booking
- Changes by us
- We reserve the right to change our typical itineraries at any time and at our discretion. As professionals we will endeavour to avoid this and if this is necessary, we will substitute alternative arrangements of comparable monetary value.
- We reserve the right to alter our itinerary in the event of happenings outside the control of GoSnoop Ltd. This includes outbreaks of contagious diseases, revolution, national or local strikes and/or protests, social disorder, political unrest.
- We are constantly striving to make our game even more brilliant than they are perceived by many to be, therefore should attractions open or become open to us, that we feel will enhance your experience of our beloved local areas then we reserve the right to include these in your best interests.
- We reserve the right to increase or decrease the price of our games at any time.
- We reserve the right to launch amended brochures in the public domain at any time.
- You must obey the laws of the Kingdom of Thailand whilst participating on our games. We would ask you to show respect to the many diverse customs that exist in Thailand and also other notified restrictions. If you do not do so, you may be asked to surrender your ticket, which may be cancelled without any refund. It is our representative who will decide to cancel your pass or not and their decision will be final.
- Our GoSnoop game operator may need to make a decision in the interests of safety. It is a condition of bookings that you comply with the authority and decisions of the appointed representative of GoSnoop Limited. If you do not comply with the said representative and are not compatible with the general enjoyment and well being of members of the game, we reserve the right to refuse to allow you to continue the game. In such a case we will not be liable for any refund, compensation or any additional costs incurred by you. We cannot accept liability for the behaviour of others on your game nor if any facilities are curtailed as a result of their actions.
- It is your responsibility to meet your game at arranged points. Because of the nature of the service, GoSnoop will not be liable if any service leaves or arrives later than its specified time, even if as a result you miss a connecting service.